Thursday 27 April 2017

D and AD
Edinburgh International Festival

Selecting a Group

Having initially struggled to find a group I managed to find one with a fellow illustrator, graphic designer and animation student. However originally I had wanted to complete the Adobe poster brief with a designer given that I felt it would best play to my strengths and interests within the creative practice. However on the day of 'speed dating' no one other than my friend, another illustrator, wanted to undertake that brief so I had to change brief so as to be working with both people I didn't know and people from different courses.

Therefore I ended up in a group carrying out the D and AD Edinburgh International Festival award. This forced me to work outside my comfort zone as it was more of a design and advertising based briefed given that it was about coming up with a new app so as to increase awareness of, and participation in the Edinburgh International Festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment